Friday, August 1, 2008

OSPF/EIGRP

.....Yawwwwwn Oh sorry, I just got back from Vacation visiting family and friends in the greatest state of the union, North Carolina (one of the homes of the CCIE Lab) and I enjoyed every minute of if. Since I'm focus more and dedicated to achieving my goals I took my laptop and some study material Trainsignal BSCI (Never leave home with our Chris Bryant CCIE #12933 LOL, I love when he says that) and I purchased Jeremy Ciora CBT nuggets package as well (he spoon feeds you the information for you to digest and he keeps your attention).

Well I haven't been here for a minute now and I've completed the labs for my OSPF but I do need to configure my authentication one more time, something about that command IP OSPF AUTHENTICATION and the Authentication Message-Digest Key1 MD5 blah blah that I always put too many authentications or message digest..oh well I'll get it, not a problem in that area. So the study schedule is back on track and since I no longer have to go to NJIT and pay for their equipment room to conduct labs, my trusty ole Dynamips is doing the trick for now.

I went over EIGRP while I was on vacation and I find myself writing down notes instead of just highlighting some points in the book to be more effective for me to retain this information and to really understand it (of course labs reinforce this as well). I'll complete a few stub routes and changing the AD and few redistribution before I go on to ISIS (I can't wait to get to BGP).

So with that said I notice a lot of other bloggers like to write their notes here, to each his own but I'm getting writers cramp so that will not happen at this point of time.

So until Sunday I see you guys soon while I go over plenty of your blogs (this helps as well with the studying factor)Stay alert, focus and as always stay bless Friends..

Copy run Start

Me..

No comments: